As a ServiceNow Authorised Solutions Partner, GFT is delighted to announce its Gold sponsorship and support of the ‘NowForum London 2014 event’ to be held on 9th October 2014 at the ExCeL London Exhibition and Convention Centre.
This one-day event is a great way to catch up with industry colleagues, and discuss the latest trends and thinking.
As always the agenda is packed with breakout sessions and keynotes including appearances from CEO Frank Slootman, Fred Luddy, founder and Chief Product Officer, and COO Dan McGee. ServiceNow is expecting to welcome around 900 IT experts, 50% more than last year.
The event is free to attend, and you can register here
“Go beyond ITSM with GFT to leverage the full capabilities of the platform.”
GFT is a key participant at the NowForum event, and we invite you to visit our stand in the main exhibition area, where you will have the opportunity to:
- Register for our free ServiceNow Quality Assessment* – exclusive to NowForum visitors, our assessment will enable you to measure the health of your ServiceNow instances
- See how, as the unique ServiceNow Financial Services specialist, GFT has extended its offering as a CreateNow partner to solve real Financial Services business problems, including:
- Sensitive data management – ensuring secure data control within ServiceNow
- Seamless integration of exception handling – for Fund Management & Trading Systems
- Business continuity management (PDF) – to meet financial regulatory requirements
Enter our free prize draw for a chance to win one of 5 handy mobile phone emergency power chargers **
If you are attending the NowForum event, it would be great to meet you there. I look forward to welcoming you to our stand where you can meet with our ServiceNow experts, and also with some of our existing customers.
If you are not attending the event, then perhaps we could arrange a discussion afterwards, where I can take you through some of the issues and outputs from the event, which are likely to be of interest to you.
If you haven’t registered yet, register here and join us to find out how ServiceNow and GFT can improve and speed up your business processes.
I look forward to seeing you there!
* ServiceNow Quality Assessment normally charged at £1,500. Free assessment is only available in conjunction with the NowForum event. Bookings made for Quality Assessments after the event will incur charges at our standard rate.
** No purchase is necessary. By entering our prize draw by leaving your business card, you agree to receive further communications from GFT.