As my colleague Marina wrote a few weeks ago, Knowledge14, the gathering of ServiceNow professionals from around the world is just around the corner in San Francisco (27 April – 1 May). This will be the fourth year GFT has participated as a sponsor and over those years we seen the attendance rocket from around 1,000 in 2011 to 6,000 this year.
So why is GFT such an exciting partner of ServiceNow? Firstly, GFT is the only ServiceNow partner specialised in financial services. We are also focused on CreateNow business process automation. We have 50+ certified consultants and 100+ business analysts to support clients’ demands as well as project managers, ServiceNow specialists and developers supporting global ServiceNow projects from the US, UK, Brazil, Spain, Germany and Italy.
At Knowledge14, we’ll be showcasing our portfolio of ready-to-configure applications. A set of financial services applications ready to be deployed that can speed up projects by 40% and a set of architecture assets that can also speed up implementations. Let’s have a closer look at some of these bespoke modules:
- Trade Reconciliation Management – An application leveraging ServiceNow’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities to assist the operations department of an Asset Management firm with their daily financial trade reconciliation process.
- Risk Event Management – This application analyses and documents risk events with an aim to reducing risk, lowering cost and improving operational effectiveness in a highly regulated environment. It is based on ServiceNow ITGRC which provides a clear structure for reporting risk events at a bank.
- Business continuity management application – This module allows the team to setup different governance programs for business continuity, including different controls such as call tree, disaster recovery, business continuity plan, crisis management, capability management, and others. It automatically calculates the due dates and lets the governance team keep track of the current status.
- Testing – Functional Regression testing: Tools designed to uncover functional defects in application and platform enhancements. Testing Automation tools: These are customised regression testing packages. GFT’s certified ServiceNow, ITSQB and ITIL consultants work with clients to provide value-added testing services.
- Exception Handling – This app registers exceptions thrown out by an application and creates resolution workflows based on the exception nature, to finally republish again into the original system. It rids organisations of spreadsheets and manual email based workflows while reducing the operational risk.
- Reputational Risk Management – Twitter/Social Media Integration – Twitter Integration Application consists of three modules: Load Configuration: users see which keywords ServiceNow is looking for in Twitter and new keywords can be defined. Loaded Messages: users can see which messages were loaded from Twitter into ServiceNow. Words and Actions: users can identify words that will trigger a specific action within ServiceNow.
To find out more about these ServiceNow modules and what GFT can do for financial services organizations, just book a free 45 minute consultation with Marina Schmid on email@example.com or pop by the GFT Booth #327 during Expo hours:
Monday, April 28: 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Tuesday, April 29: 12:00pm – 1:30pm, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Wednesday, April 30: 12:00pm – 1:30pm, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Also don’t forget to join us for #DrinksNow at Knowledge14. GFT is sponsoring the ExpoNow Happy Hour GFT on Wednesday, April 30 in the South Hall of the Moscone Center.