Legacy, end-user developed tools, such as Excel Spreadsheets, Sharepoint, Lotus Notes databases and even Remedy developed systems, can be cumbersome and difficult to use. It seems like they’re too complicated and too woven into the business to replace them. Everyone has some kind of tool “gremlins or dinosaurs” lurking in their Operations / Back office environment, which we know need to be replaced but we simply don’t know how to do it. Well now they can now be quickly and easily replaced.
- Discuss bespoke development for workflow and automation of end user processes.
- Learn how you can effectively allocate IT costs to the right part of the business.
- Discover the flexibility of service management and leverage the platform to meet your businesses’ needs.
- Find out how, using twitter as an example, next generation service management can help manage social media, and your reputational and compliance risks.
Places are limited, but we’d love you to join us on either:
- 16th April 2013 in Canary Wharf
- 8th May 2013 in The City
You can also read more on how we used ServiceNow systems to manage risks arising from social network use.
Pankaj Pandya, GFT UK
Email Caroline Walton to secure your place email@example.com